Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17

Go down 
+2
Ramona
Pastor Rob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 Empty
PostSubject: Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:32 pm

13Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. 14They came to him and said, "Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not? 15Should we pay or shouldn't we?"
But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. "Why are you trying to trap me?" he asked. "Bring me a denarius and let me look at it." 16They brought the coin, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?"
"Caesar's," they replied.

17Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."
And they were amazed at him.
This passage says quite a bit. Life in itself is like this, whos name is inscribed on your Heart? Give unto Yahweh what is Yahweh's, and give unto the World what is the worlds. If you speak the truth then men cannot trip you up in your talk and mind. What more do you see in this scripture?
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:03 am

Agree with you Pastor Rob.

I see passage like this;
Our Heart and soul and spirit belongs unto Yahweh and material which we own; house, cars, money those belongs to the world, so we give Yahweh our Heart, soul and spirit when we left to this world towards Him and we give to the world our earthly material.
Living in the world means also that we must pay taxes to the state, those taxes belongs to the world.

My father has always said;
”Don't rustle up earthly real estate and assets, because your real riches are then, when your time is come to go Yahweh's Kingdom.”
I think that sentence is important to remember. Smile

GOD Bless you and keep you all in safe!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
Hogan

PostSubject: seperation   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:40 am

I see seperation between earthly and heavenly is the basic statement by Jesus.. among other things...

God created all things... He created the things that created currency... These earthly games do not apply to God... Religion, currency, culture, literature, art, philosophy, etc.... None of it applies to God.. only the spirit and soul apply.. These other things are children playing house.. Earthly thoughts and pursuits.. Earthly language is even not applicable to heaven's communication..

I have fully accepted death... I do not fear it at all... I know how meaningless this world is...75 years here or eternity there.... not a hard choice to make.. all that matters is who I am and how I choose to live..... I think God has a sense of humor and he would love it if I chose to compete against caesar at his own game and beat him only doing things the right way... I think God cares as much about that as he does what kind of music I like or anything else earthly.... as they say in little league... it isn't whether you win or lose, it is how you play the game.. I think God got burned by lucifer and swore to never let that in his house again, so this test exists for us all... Perhaps anyway..

also there is a message of not serving a false idol... to worship money or value it to the point of causing trouble is a sin.... the money with caesar... the american flag.... anything except God is worshiping a false idol... so I see that message in Jesus' statement as well.... however I would argue that playing a game and worshiping it are two different things.. I play the game sorry with my family all the time, and I do not worship it.. In my perception, money is a measuring stick of trade that gets abused by a select few who understand how it works.. Money is no different than any other type carrot that makes people voluntary slaves... A drug addict will do anything for more drugs.. A greedy person will do anything for more money... an alcoholic will do anything for another drink.. yet at the same time.. drugs are good for easing pain during recovery.. helps you sleep when your gut hurts.. money can get a team of doctors together to save a young girl's life... and alcohol is good for killing germs and flavoring up cheese or something I guess... let's say alcohol helps make kobe beef so good.. how about that.... so money,, like all things can be used for good or evil... but in perception... do not worship it.. that is the message I see.. If money could be used to help starving children, free people from manadatory requirements from bully governments, If money can be used to do work that one would think might please God.. Then money is not evil, but a powerful tool for the army of Good.

If money makes people jump for evil.... perhaps money can be used to make people jump for good.. or at least open the door so people can experience what good is, or give them more of a chance to steer away from selfish behavior chasing a buck. as it is now everyone tries to compete too much. neighbor vs neighbor.. jealousy, envy... all that.. a small town carpenter deep down is spiteful of his neighbor who is also a carpenter.. they are competing for limited work... but if you show both of those carpenters how to make money trading stocks and they stop seeing each other as competitors.... then two friends who enjoy woodworking enjoy each other's company as good non-competitive friends..

Guerilla warfare always seems to be the strategy... and that is a system of using someone's own weapons against them... if money empowers people to control others.. then use money to free others.. Take Evil's game and beat Evil at it..

What Evil tries to make rare, I work to make common.... lack of money means people worry and concern, and plentiful money makes people happy and relaxed.... I often wonder how many people pray to win the lottery or get a good job, when they are more praying to make sure their family is provided for via money... So, with so many prayers to God asking for money.. And I show up to help others make more money without asking for anything myself... what does that make me ?...... hopefully heaven qualified.. ha ha..

anyway that is me.. and my thoughts on the subject.. as I get older that view may change.. as it has in the past..

Every now and then I come across what I think are good investment ideas... and I like to share them..... PTNR looks like a good stock... They are an Isreali mobile phone provider... they are trying to pay a $2US dividend and seem to be a strong company.. Their stock is low because they spent a lot of earnings upgrading their network to include internet and should see good returns in the future... if a 10% quarterly dividend payout isn't considered a good return... I know the theme here and that sounds crazy... but the money is going to Isreal... then there will be money to spend in Isreal... and it's better to own them than them own us... In this money game idealism doesn't apply...

I do not guarantee this... I could be wrong... To each their own.. invest at your own risk... this company is expected to earn $6 a share per year without upgrading costs or other unexpected expenses... that is a $60 share price at 10 times earnings... today it sells for $20.... If the common valuating standards hold true, it could be a 200% profit in however much time it takes....

just a thought to share... thanks for the platform to vent... I hope each and everyone is doing well and living well..
Back to top Go down
Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:00 am

Jesus also could have told the Pharisees and Herodians to put their money into a trust fund or a charity in their kid's names if they wanted to beat paying taxes to Ceasar.....

ha ha...
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Money? Evil? Nah . . .   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:41 am

Hogan writes, "so money,, like all things can be used for good or evil... but in perception... do not worship it.. that is the message I see.. If money could be used to help starving children, free people from manadatory requirements from bully governments, If money can be used to do work that one would think might please God.. Then money is not evil, but a powerful tool for the army of Good."

I probably don't need to quote the bible that the LOVE of money is what is evil. I am sure, as an economist, that you are quite aware of the POWER of money. When an inanimate object has power to make men perform actions, whatever those actions may be, then it becomes an idol. People assign authority to the object and start to obey it. I know that you have seen this in your area of expertise.

I believe what Christ was saying here in Mark 12:13-17 is very simple. If you are going to assign authority, you should give it to Yahweh, who is very powerful.

I agree with you Hogan, money should be used for good and it is indeed a powerful tool. But the lusts of men, unfortunately, do not coincide with the ideals of men. The game you play, while may be just a pastime to you, may become a source of falling away from the faith in others.

If you are strong enough to endure in Yahweh and still play the game, then I, for one, applaud you. I would love nothing better than to see Caesar get a swift kick in his . . . superiority. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:25 pm

I agree with you Hogan and Linda.

Money is tool for good and evil. People choose which one they want to use.
Hogan, you said really great reasons money using for good and evil.
Deeply thank you for sharing your wise thought, dear Brother Hogan! cheers

I hope people and states understand use money for good and wisely.
Here in Finland state uses strange things money, those things what Finland state uses money, those invests are... Rolling Eyes well... not wise invests.

Linda wroted: "I would love nothing better than to see Caesar get a swift kick in his . . . superiority. Very Happy"

Well said Linda well said! I want see that too. Very Happy

GOD Bless you and keep you all in safe!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
Faithful94

Faithful94

PostSubject: Re: Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:38 pm

I agree with you Hogan and Linda, that's actually a really good way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Hogan

PostSubject: Indentured Servitude   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 am

an indentured servant is somone who signs away time in their life in exchange for financial compensation...

In the USA, that title is commonly used to describe Irishmen who traded away their lives so that them and their families could come to America... The father and mother spent their whole lives as willing slaves to a wealthy noble so their kids could become land owners.... end of story...

But, their kids need shovels.... and guns.... and hammers... and things of that nature to carve into the wild and grab some land... so they went to some wealthy American who often purchased indentured servants and other workers and cut a deal to work for them in exchange for a shovel.... or money to buy one... and ended up spending a few years close to home working alongside their parents to get enough money to buy their own shovel... which took forever cause living and board was part of the paid compensation.... the only way to get ahead back then was to marry a wealthy daughter... or accept Indian culture as your own... which some did.. like my ancestors the Over Mountain people... They all got up and went over the mountain because dealing with hostile indians was better than wealthy nobles.... you always knew where you stood with the indians..

but those were your only two choices at the birth of this nation... go live primitively and have no chance of buying anything fancy to get a woman... or play the nobles game and shoot for a daughter... things weren't great, but no indian was willing to come into to town to scalp you... you could sleep at night in safety while the town watchmen looked out...

and here today guess what.... you have those same two choices... play the money game or go live in the wild....

but there is a third option.... play the money game cautiously and with great concern.... never sign a loan agreement... NEVER !!!.... a 30 year loan means 30 years of indentured servitude... it means 30 years you can never go anywhere... or else you might miss a payment...

play the money game.... but don't rush time or commit yourself.. save your money... live at home or with roomies... get a fifth wheel to live at a camground while you pay off a student loan.. whatever is the cheapest and safest but also profitable... but save home ownership till you have the cash to buy..

I pointed out a 8900 sq ft fixer upper in Nebraska to Pastor Rob...all brick.. real hard wood floors... easily converted into a personal mansion. the archetecture is all there to do it... $12,000..... no credit checks... any kind of monthly payment accepted.... This place is live in ready... good wiring.. solid foundation... 3.4 acres comes with it.... 5 miles away from stores, restaurants, and schools.....

That means... that a home in other places. like a 2500 sq ft poorly constructed building on 1/2 acres for $125,000 is an inflated price by at least $110,000 dollars.... Then interest on the loan drives it up to $160,000 of inflated value.... and you spend 30 years paying for nothing... that home will be falling apart in 30 years and be worth nothing.... it is the land only that lasts.... not the inflated value of location and structure...

anyone who signs a loan for a home is buying today... not 15 years from now... not 30 years from now....

I can get a house for $12,000, throw in another $15,000 for repairs... shoot call it $30,000 ..... $30,000.... go look at prices in malibu, CA or Aspen, CO that have 8900 sq ft all brick homes on 3.4 acres..... You will see $10-$20 million dollar price tags.... what I can get for $30,000 is in California for $10 million... In california in a ghetto is still $100,000 of equity..

So you see..... valuing assets takes research... it takes perception.. It takes the ability to step outside of the common belief system and look at things in numbers....

you buy a house for $125,000 an get a 30 year note... yu wind up paying $225,000 for that house.... and spend 30 years of your life working to barely make the bills.... and at the end if you were lucky enough to pay it off... you own a piece of junk in a crime ridden neighborhood for the effort...

Each and everyone of us is a child who walks this earth no matter what... life doesn't fail without health insurance... or a house in a temporarily good neighborhood.... this world constantly spins and is always in motion.... no bank or government is out for anyone but themselves...

you have the choice not to sign... your child needs love not a big house to play in.... your child will need love... I wish I could go live with my mother in law and not have to pay bills... and at the same time, my mother in law and my daughters would get to be an everyday part of each other's lives... but then my mother in law will hear about it at the church... she will think the community is looking down on her daughter, her, and the grandkids if we appear to be poor losers moving back in with mom... so it will never happen....

public perception is the biggest pain the butt for an individual to face.... if it doesn't lead how you live your life it interferes with how you live your life..

so just remember that... keep your money, don't sign away your time... and do what you can to make your money grow... borrowing and starting a business fails 85% of the time... borrowing and counting on a job for 30 years is way too much risk.... You are a player in the game till you become an indentured servant and go to work for the nobles.... It's ok to work for the nobles as a free person.... make that money and get your start in life.. but don't sign away your time.... chances are you are buying something for 100 times it's real value.... and will be a sucker at the end of a 30 year business deal.... after you spent all that time trying so hard...

just work, save your money... don't be proud when it comes to your wallet... everyone is after your money... they will say, come I will buy drinks.. and next time expect for you to buy drinks... and then they will run up the bill and laugh away at your foolishness.....

a banker is always happy to see someone borrow money... They are evil and get off to it... they say it pleases them to help others... but that banker knows what the writing in the loan agreement says, he went to college and learned it... he knows he is bending the borrower over the table... his giddiness comes from getting the best end of the deal and seeing someone else throw their lives away....

success comes from not jumping at carrots but holding them... an carrots are dollar bills.... learn to buy what people want.... and sell it to them for a profit... like what stocks are hot... or what property will everyone want in 5 years... things of that nature..... buy an old classic car in the desert and sell it where they put salt on the road... instead of always being in debt.. try to find ways to turn your hundred into a hundred and ten.... everyday grow your money... work... trade... get ahead....

avoid the bank.... avoid signing any contract that you didn't write up yourself.... This is America... all forms of business are accepted regardless of what lawyers and bankers tell you....
They always say this is how it is done or this is the way we have to do it by law.... well the only reason it is done like that is because 200 million people willingly participate and it is not by law... by law... any business agreement is acceptable... I could sign a deal with you to mow my lawn in exchange for a weekend at Bernies... and if I fail topay up I could get sued for what a weekend at Bernie's would cost... but the deal on the paper is still valid to the courts if everyone acknowledges it and signed willingly... so when a banker says, we have to reserve the right to charge what we want by law..... BS !!!!!.....It's a scam... only it's the people in charge who are running it... don't play their game... play your own game... tell yourself if I wind up under a bridge, then that is what I deserve... don't play the banks game... get your job, save your money... take on no debt of any kind... live cheap and save.... it isn't extreme one way or the other... don't abandon work and money.... just understand how it works... yeah it sucks we aren't all Kurt Cobain who is an instant millionaire, but he blew his head off at 26 because everyone wouldn't stop judging him or being after his money... It's why I choose to appear poor to others.... I know whether the individual respects me or not... If they think I have nothing to offer... they treat me honestly... respect from a nice suit is not respect.... it is jealousy and the person who is jealous wants to get close to get it for themselves.. by asking questions to duplicate your success.. by trying to take what you have in some kind of form... I've seen it a 100 times..

Money is something that needs to be saved.... not borrowed... very important to keep earthly commitments in life to a minimal so the soul always has the freedom to live.... otherwise one of those commitments turns out to be a mistake... and you are stuck unhappy in a place you do not want to be..

If you work a job for 30 years... do it because that is what you wanted to do... you always had the choice to leave and never did...

you will be much happier and less distracted in life... I promise ya..

and I get caught up in it too... I am eyeballing real estate to please my ego... Thank God I was blessed with apathy and laziness instead of pride or I would run out and spent my money before I even earned it..and be one of those people who became an indentured servant...

It's like jail and home.. both have doors... but jail doesn't allow fo you to lock and unlock your own deadbolt... so jail is bad.. home is good... jail is actually built more sound.... can stand up to a tornado... but no freedom...

so freedom must have something to do with happiness.. something to think about anyway..
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Good Stewards   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:36 am

Yes it is not money that is the root of all evil, it is the LOVE of it, well remembered Linda. Nothing in God's economy is wasted, and money can be put to good use if we are following his dictates. Money is a tool a resource here on this earthly plain and left in the hands of Yahweh, under his reign, following the financial biblical principles, then it is a good thing. Helping get stuff done; feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, housing the homeless, free bibles, ministry work, etc.

When one gets too focused on "money" rather than "God" even for good purpose, the lines get blurred, at least for me.

I am not an economist, and the little knowledge I do have on investing, is limited. I have followed "investors", "econonmists" over the years, and truly not impressed with what I see. Discernment is more important to me, than someone's bank account, or the lingo they are able to impress with. Wolves in sheeps clothing. Perhaps I am too simple minded. But for me, I like, "clean lines", a small network of trusted folks to interact with, and keeping things on a small level. Speaking only for myself. I am very cautious about what I put my money into, and someone's knowledge, or words, well don't really impress me much. The word demonstration come to mind, and clever wolves in sheeps clothing, abound.

I have seen a lot, and prefer to keep a low profile with certain things. Not out of fear, but just out of the lime light, ya know. I pay my taxes every year, and give. I am however not interested in putting my financial life out there for public consumption, to be swindled, directed, by anyone. The priceless gifts of trust and loyalty are not easily won, and once you have them no amount of money or fancy talk can rip them away. Like being in the palm of Yahweh's hand, once he has you, there is no feeling like it in the world.

Forgive my jadedness my brothers and sisters, it is truly just where I am at. Ministry is a good opportunity, and we all need to be discerning and use great care and forthought.

Blessings, Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Hogan

PostSubject: ha ha   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:42 pm

It is good to know what you are.....

and yet.....

opinion still flows out of ignorance......

The day my children are grown, I will own nothing but clothing and money... maybe a sailboat if I prefer to travel like that... but at anytime, I am willing to sink that sailboat...

God put me on this planet buck naked with only my wits... In my helpless years I was helped by my earthly family... and then used by them...

Money.... social classes.... powdered wigs.... belief or valuing anything earthly including literature is extremism... Moderation is the key... That includes thought... To believe too strongly in anything is wrong... Because you are believing in your perception.... and perception is not absolute..

Therefore, there will be no arguement.... Demonstration is a stock transaction history....

Only the ignorant would feel scared and possessive of money when the subject came up.... I told Pastor Rob upon first meeting I will never ask for a dime... I only wish to share wisdom.... Tell others how to do it for themselves..... Act as a guide to show others a path to freedom...

Keep your precious FEW dollars.... No one wants them.... Denial is the choice to stay ignorant.... ENJOY !!!

To anyone else with a passion for consuming knowledge... try reading Security Analysis by Ben Graham and David Dodd... if you can digest this book you can take advantage of people like Jennifer who choose to remain dependant on strangers at bank and politicians...

Is a county fair a local chamber of commerce sponsored get together for the community, or local politicians whoring out the citizens to travelling swindlers and con artists to fleece the populus ??....It all depends on how you look at it... If you understood business... you see the carnies greasing the cops and politicians, and in return they get to hustle the families and kids... everyone makes money but mom and dad... a community could just choose to get together once a month at a park and do 3 legged races and such like in the old days... why the carnies ??.... because it is a hustle...

and perception is what keeps slaves without chains working hard....

It's funny and ironic all at the same time.... it was my lust and drive to be wealthy that drove me to understand it all...and now that I have the ability to dominate in business.... I want nothing to do with it....

just knowing I can make money anytime... is the spiritual freedom I was looking for the whole time...

In reality, who wants to be ubber wealthy except someone trying to impress others due to lack of identity or power hungry evil people trying to be bigger bullies..

real people, like Jennifer... just want a simple life where everything is taken care of for them... no worries about complicated things like money and all that.... and I am not bad mouthing Jennifer... God probably gave her all kinds of wonderful abilities and is an absolute gift to this world... But, most folks like Jennifer don't want the responsibility for their own lives... They don't want to own businesses or risk it all and rely on themselves... They are dependant... asnd this is the hook that the federal reserve and system of business and government use to lead people to slavery...

You can't quit your job... or you lose your house...

you see Al Bundy on TV selling women's shoes living in a nice house and you are a carpenter who can baely afford an apartment.. What gives ?

I'll tell ya what gives.... everyone on this planet except you is out to get your money.. there will be a time when brothers and sisters turn against each other and fight over the estate of their parents.... I have seen it... I have lived it... Don't bother telling me it doesn't happen... the more money... the more they scrap...

EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET IS A BUSINESS !!.... and it goes beyond that... the laws of nature have evolved, but not evaporated... If you are weak... you get eaten... If you are helpless, then you are easily destroyed..

Who fears hunger that knows how to hunt and fish ??

Who fears going broke that knows how to make money without a job ?

Who fears going without a home when they know how to build a home ?

Who fears not having clothes that knows how to sew ?

I could take evrything I have and give it away.... start all over and be successful all over again..

Once you know how to ride a bike... you can always have the ability to ride a bike... you don't need to ride a bike everyday one you know how... you can go back after many years and still know how to do it...

What drives me... is not money.... ha ha..... HA HA !!!

It is teaching the world that they have a choice in dealing with their daily BS.... That you can quit that lame job... you can create your own income...

I want nothing from you you brain dead moron.... Keep your pathetic money.... I am entirely insulted at this point that I tried to help you and got this reaction... if there weren't children present I would let my Irish tongue out...

Enjoy poverty and dependancy..... Don't open a book and free yourselves... after all you know everything even though you admit you know very little on the subject of business and economics... don't take the hand of someone trying to help you before you cast freaking doubt....

take care Pastor Rob and family....
Back to top Go down
Hogan

PostSubject: success   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 pm

This is what freedom looks like:

01/08/2010 08:25:43 Bought 750 SOLF @ 9.94
01/11/2010 10:06:38 Sold 750 SOLF @ 10.51

That was $410 after expenses profit for not doing a thing..... Not a bad payday for the hour I put in.... Real Easy on the back sitting on the couch too...

It was a buy on Friday and a sell on Monday... So, one business day passed.. $410 in the bank... doesn't sound like much... but that used to be $125 per trade...right around this time last year as a matter of fact... Hey... I got a 200% raise everybody .... !!!

Next time I need money.... I'll just log in and do it again...

but you know what I am most proud of ??..... quitting smoking.. that haunted me for 15 years... It's amazing how the loss of the everyday stress and BS on the soul strengthens the body.... Not having to drive to work... no dealing with ignorant people who think they know how to do my job even though they know nothing about it really... The working classes pay for the system to work.. not just income and property taxes... Gas tax... you can't drive to work without gas.. the government has ya... pay to play... just like the casinos.. special work clothing... gas... income taxes before you even get yoru money... you know... I pay nothing into SSI... I have that choice..It doesn't come out of my money... I can take a $1000 I would have been taxed and make it grow into $1500 by the end of the year... while some worker has their $1000 taken from them without choice...

Tell me you are free ????

I am....

Figure up $1 per gallon of gas you buy driving to work everyday... that is more taxes taken from your income as you have to transport to work...

then add mortgage interest and bank fees....

that isn't even income taxes, property taxes, car license, mandatory insurance to drive on the roads.. home insurance... health insurance..

is it any surprise that in trying to get ahead people get behind ?......

Why doesn't anyone value time in life ?......According to grandma life is short and I was 18 just yesterday.. throwing 30-40 years away in servitude should be a sin.. What is it worth in the end ??.....Only the land is forever... the building on top of it gets old and crumbles... you can pull iron ore out of the ground and turn it into steel, but it will rust... gas goes bad... nothing is forever... a diamond will melt inside the sun.. nothing is forever... so to value these things and throw away 30 years of life.. WHY !!!!

When there is a different way...

The New York Stock exchange is either a 150 year con that is about to cease to exist any minute or a place where rich people don't want poor people to find out about it.. because the fewer the people angling, the more fish in the water to catch...

and I say screw that.... people are suffering and going without.... Tell them of the NYSE fishing lake... and let them come angle... they are losing their homes... they have lived foolishly and wasted their money... this is the time to teach them where they screwed up... they are willing to listen now...

W R O N G !!!!!

I guess the cream does rise to the top... and I chose to be cream...

You get out what you put into it....

Instead of shopping for a new master... trying being your own master.

Make your own money... apply yourself... in all reality, I am a dim witted person.. but the 12 years I put in to learn these things that other people only need to put 4 years to learn have paid off... There is no reason why you can't go to the library and read a book when you are bored...

Spend 4 years sacrificing instead of 30-40 years..... educated yourselves... believe me when I tell you it is worth the effort....

if seeing is believing is your standard Jennifer... then produce God for us all to see....
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Re: Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Hogan wrote:

if seeing is believing is your standard Jennifer... then produce God for us all to see....

Very Happy Take a look around, Hogan. Seeing is believing and I see a tremendous amount. I am very impressed by your knowledge. You call yourself "Dim-witted"? I don't think so. You seem to have a handle on your situation.

Hogan wrote:
Why doesn't anyone value time in life ?......According to grandma life is short and I was 18 just yesterday..

Your grandma was a very wise woman. So many want you to make the most of your life, but making the most of your time? Yes, life is short. We were all just 18 yesterday, but I also find that time goes by pretty fast if you falter and let Satan cause you concern about the littlest things. Worry really does use up an enormous amount of time and energy.

Go get 'em, Hogan, and let me know when you get them all, because I could use a couple of non-worry-some days like you. Smile

Linda
Back to top Go down
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

PostSubject: Re: Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

Luke 16:13
"No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

This is how I think of Money in relation to Yahweh. There is nothing wrong with earning money, as long as it is legitimate. If you work hard for it, then you work hard for it, if it comes easy, then it comes easy. Either way as long as you serve Yahweh first, the rest shall come as needed.
My observation is that money is so fleeting and fake in the realm of importance. It only produces, good or evil, as the man who weilds it. Yahweh is real in the fact you can see him in all creation of life, i.e., mountains, animals, trees the sky and so on. As it is said in scripture that - you see the plant in the field and the birds in the air, their needs are taken care of, how much more we will receive from our Father.
All I know is when I worked my tail off for money, and I made money, it can just be taken away by the swift sling of a pen, from some greedy money grubber.
Now that I live my life by the will of the Father, I no longer have a desire to run after money and I must say, my spirit has never been so free from that stress. Other people in my business world do not understand my freedom and lack of being tied to money and the endless drive in pursuit of it as they have and I had.
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17   Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taxes to Caesar Mark 12:13-17
Page 1 of 1