Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can we avoid temptation?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

Can we avoid temptation? Empty
PostSubject: Can we avoid temptation?   Can we avoid temptation? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:44 am

We must be aware now more than ever to avoid Satan's lure by temptation. It is so easy to justify our not-so-holy actions that do not represent Yahweh God. We say to ourselves, "I need", "I have to have it", "I don't see any other way".

Trusting Yahweh God to give you what you need is hard because we don't always want what is good for us. Yahweh knows what would happen in the future if you were to get something that is not good for you. It may not affect you now, or even right away. But some time, some day, it turns bad. He stops us long before we reach that pothole in the path on the Way to Him. We can't see it sometimes.

Yahweh always answers your prayers - sometimes the answer is no when He knows better than you.

Matthew 6:31)So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32)For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33)But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34)Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Can we avoid temptation?   Can we avoid temptation? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Yes, Satan's lure for temptation are strong in today's world. Yahweh knows better which is good for us. He watch for us like the good shepherdess to his lambs. Yes, we can avoid temptation if we really want.

Yahweh ensures that nothing harm going to happen to us and help us when we really need Him, example in the darkest hour. Like lose family member, you realize, that is not sorrow, that going to feel it, but actually it is exult, because family member is with Yahweh.

I remembered sentence which my good old friend told me ”People who are now dead. In truth they are lucky. They haven't anymore suffer and see this world's madness, temptation which are from Satan and sickness, they are now loving peace in Heaven with God, they are saved. We who still are in there we aren't yet, until in Last Conviction.”

We should not worry about next days, you never know what tomorrow brings.
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: We should not worry about tomorrow   Can we avoid temptation? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:38 pm

In this world, though, it is hard not to worry. With the way people are now, it seems the only way to survive is to do what it takes. It is hard. We are here to listen and counsel if you need it.

Thank you all, and Bless you.
Linda
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Can we avoid temptation?   Can we avoid temptation? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 am

You are right about that, Linda. In today's world things are difficultier [example, different wars and fear of bio-war.] and truth is living really hard.

I used war for example, let me know if I did something wrong. I apologize about that.

When people listen what his/her heart says and what feels right, things solve.
Agree, together we will found resolution. Smile

Deeply thank you to you Linda and God Bless and take care of you!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: The Lions Den:When the Holy Spirit leads you from the world's grasp: Can we avoid temptation.   Can we avoid temptation? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Yes thank you Linda so much for your wisdom, counseling and covering of prayer. I am grateful for this forum, and truly feel I can say mistakes, and be corrected, repent and move on. I know I am in the right place here, that Yaweh has guided me here. The experiences I have had with faithful way over the past months, have developed a loyalty a sacredness a great purpose in my heart, that I treasure and never want to disrespect.

Blessings to all, Jen09
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: No mistakes here   Can we avoid temptation? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 pm

I don't think it is possible to offend a believer. How can you learn if you don't ask questions? How can you teach if you don't say what you believe? How can you follow Yahweh's Word if you keep your mouth shut?

I don't take offense easily. Talk, ask, learn and teach. We are all together.

Matthew 18:20) For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.

He is here. I know that. How in the world could we feel anything else but love and friendship and peace from all of you. Especially with such warmness of your hearts flowing from your words.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Can we avoid temptation?   Can we avoid temptation? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:29 am

Well said, dear Linda!
No one don't do here mistakes, there isn't question which is stupid, that kind of question isn't even exist. You can ask anything between Earth and Heaven!

We learn from each other in here, we talk and ask different questions, we get opinions, we can teach others.

We can help our families and friends from razor's edge, to the Yahweh's love.

I know also He is here with us. Here is forum we all are sisters and brothers in Yahweh, we not hate or knock down our sister or brother.
Yahweh didn't teach to hate or knock down, He teached to love each other, as He was loved us, we also love one another.

When I have been here in forum and talked with you, I have felt in my soul and heart,
Atmosphere is here loving warm, friendly and calming peaceful. I love to talk here with you, my dear sisters and brothers!

GOD Bless you and take care of you!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: The Lions Den:When the Holy Spirit leads you from the world's grasp: Can we avoid temptation.   Can we avoid temptation? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 pm

1 Corinthians 10:13(The Life Recovery Bible)

13"But remember that the temptations that come into your life are no different from what others experience and God is so faithful. He will keep the temptation from becoming so strong that you can't stand up against it. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you will not give into it".

It says WHEN we are tempted not IF we are tempted. So for me to think once I clean my life out of what the Lord is showing me to sweep out, that is it, I will never be tempted, is not accurate. For in the word it says I will be tempted, but the promise is God will show me a way out so that I don't have to give into it. Not once does Yahweh say I will never be tempted. Temptation is painful and difficult, but Yahweh's beautiful promise if I can take Him at his word, is that He will show me a way out . I do have trust issues, and since I cannot always feel, certainly not see God I still waiver on the trusting no matter how beautiful His promises may be. I can say wow look what He is promising you and you and you, and help you stand on scripture, but when it comes to me-well my case is so different and special don't you know. HA HA HA. I laugh at myself for feeling that way, but I do at times. He even tells me in verse 13, ..."the temptations that come into your life are no different from what others experience and God is so faithful". I truly am no different when it comes to temptation and God already knew I would be kicking that "I am so unique" around in my head, that he put that in scripture just for me to remember, because I am so different. HA HA HA. And again there is the reminder and the beautiful promise that God is faithful, for ding dongs like me, who forget, or REALLY DO at times believe my case is so different. I rat on myself so you all don't get surprised later. HA HA HA/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we avoid temptation?   Can we avoid temptation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we avoid temptation?
Page 1 of 1