Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Yeshuah asks of us?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

What Yeshuah asks of us? Empty
PostSubject: What Yeshuah asks of us?   What Yeshuah asks of us? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 pm

If you can study just one Gospel, like John, And read it over and over, concentrating on what Yeshuah has to say, the simple truths start to appear.
Yeshuah said if you do not obey the laws of the Father, then you do not love him. Think about that. People sin on a daily bases, not even thinking about what they are doing, considering they have been accustomed to the secular way since birth in most cases.
Another reason to "study to show thyself approved", you must study to know our Father and our Savior. You will find it hard to love that which you do know little about.
If you accept a pet, throw it in the yard and just feed it and never do anything else with it, to learn what its characteristics are, how then could you love this pet? You truly would not, you would just lay claim to it.
This is similar to saying, " I know of Jesus and love him, I prayed and now I am saved." This is common, people asking to be saved and then continuing in the lifestyle they were living and thinking their eternal soul is saved to everlasting life. If you knew the Father, then you would know this is not true. You must abide in his ways and live your life, out of love for Yahweh.
The path to salvation is narrow, the path to damnation is wide. Think about this, and think about your lifestyle, or your loved ones lifestyle and see if it fits in with Yahweh's plans. Know him and Love him.
Can a gay man or women claim salvation if they continue in their sinful sexual relations? Read about what the Father dislikes and considers sinful, put that with the fact Yeshuah say's, obey me and you love me, do not obey me and you have no love for me.
No, you cannot live this way, against the grain of obedience and nature, and think you love Yahweh. Either be good, or be Evil, he spews from his mouth those who are luke warm, fence sitters.
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: What Yeshuah asks of us?   What Yeshuah asks of us? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 am

When Ich read your post, that reminded me about one believer group. I heard from Tintti about that group few months ago.

Believer group prayed everyday, and I though they are nice people. Week later In heart Ich had feeling something weren’t right. When came Friday, they get in bar and drunk themselves under the table and Saturday they had terrible hangover.
They also terrified Tintti sentences like these:
“Satan will throw television on your head, then you die or suffered fatal injury.”, “You must left your boyfriend and live with us.”

That believer group person's are like wolves in sheep’s clothes. They pressures people and use religion for authority tool. That is cruel for people whose alleges they are Yahweh's children.

Sadly in Finland are lot of groups like that group is. They alleges they are Yahweh's children, but they do against Yahweh's our Father's Laws.

Back to top Go down
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

PostSubject: Re: What Yeshuah asks of us?   What Yeshuah asks of us? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:50 pm

That is sad to hear Ramona, but not rare. The world loves it's own.
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Yeshuah asks of us?   What Yeshuah asks of us? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Yeshuah asks of us?
Page 1 of 1