Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost Lamb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramona

Ramona

Lost Lamb Empty
PostSubject: Lost Lamb   Lost Lamb EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 am

>>What do you think? If a shepherd has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost. << Matthew 18:12-14

I want tell you story fur my Vater who is prison guard, he helped lost lamb named Jack:

Prison let me call him Jack. Jack was raper, drug addict and killer. He was in prison 12 years which is in Finland life sentence.
Jack becomes special in my father’s eyes. In prison Jack read bible, act like gutt human and felt huge regret for his deeds. That how he was used his body for wrong.
When my father heard Jack will get to go from prison to live again in few months.
My father saw in great humbleness in Jack.
Father bought for Jack apartment; get to him gutt job which ist standing. When Jack were front of prison gate my father gave to Jack much of money that Jack get in started in his new life. Also my father told to Jack that he is got to him also apartment and job where to start earn his bread.
Jack hugged my father and said thank you and GOTT Bless. Jack started to live in word of Yahweh.

Many years later my kleine bruder Tony (actually Toni but I call him all the time Tony), walked in Helsinki’s esplanade. Jack watched Tony for moment and came to him and hugged him.
He said “You look much of your father. Is your father Jussi Markkanen the prison guard?”
Tony said “Yes, I am his son. Why?”
Jack told him how father were helped him “You father gave me whole new life, apartment where to live, great job and money for start to live. I thank to Yahweh for your Father. Say to your father my deepest thank you and greetings.”

No any human can be whole bad; it is goodness also in prisoners.
My father knows clearly how difficult is to ex-prisoners to get apartment of job, those are under the heavy stone. He saw humbleness in Jack and wanted to help him.
My father say always: “I just try to be good human. Treat others that you want to others to treat you.”
Back to top Go down
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

Lost Lamb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Lamb   Lost Lamb EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:21 am

That is a good show of character on your fathers part, and a good show on Jack's. He is one who chose to hear and listen when he was called to salvation. There are many who are called and few that are chosen. Few because they refuse to answer.
Jack is a fine example, and Yahweh Bless him and your Father, of those who are the lost sheep of Israel and have returned.
Had he chosen to be a vile human being and continue, even remotely on the path that put him in prison, your father would not have wasted his time, as it would have been an example of throwing your pearls before swine. It sounds like your father gave the pearls of Yahweh to the one who accepted them, the one who pulled himself out of the mud pit. Great example Ramona, Mein Schwester. Yahweh Bless You and your family.
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Ramona

Ramona

Lost Lamb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Lamb   Lost Lamb EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 am

Danke schön, Mein Bruder Robert.

Mein Vater has helped also other ex-prisoners who had chosen Yahweh and wanted learn again to live.
He said to me “I don’t understand prison guards who beats, humiliates and harassments and use sexually prisoners to full fill their personal needs.”

He had little fight with other prison guard, because they had different thoughts about how prisoners must treat. He doesn’t want that prison guards do things worse to prisoners.
Prisoners aren't animals in cage, they are still human even they has acted like beasts when they came into prison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Lamb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Lamb   Lost Lamb Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Lamb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Way Ministry :: Living in the World :: Are we supposed to treat everyone the same?-
Jump to: