Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman who was in Devil's Leash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramona

Ramona

Woman who was in Devil's Leash Empty
PostSubject: Woman who was in Devil's Leash   Woman who was in Devil's Leash EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:38 am

I agree with Pastor Rob.
I have met people who are in Devil's leash and they don't want get out of it. That is sadly because those people have really broken soul and they are paranoid.

I shall tell you my experience:

I had talk alone with person who was in Devil's leash. She knowed me well, but I didn't know about her much, only her name and that she is in Devil's leash, nothing else.
Lets say her name is Crista. She came towards me, then was middle winter January, Crista was crying like a little baby, her crying was almost hysterical.
She was ripped herself halfnaked, and she repeated like parrot ”Cold... Sa-than.. Cold..”. She were ran to my apartment two kilometres, halfnaked. I gave her warm blanked and I let her come inside. She lost her shirt and jacket somewhere in that trip.
She was malnourished from drugs like LSD, she didn't remind human anymore. Her eyes were empty and she glare me.

I tried to help her, I talked with her solfty voice and wanted her oppinion to all of things. I didn't get anything sensible answer from her, and I infer, she is in drugs right now.
I thoughed 'What would Yeshuah do?'.

Not get many minutes when she started acting violently.
When she tried get knife from my drawer,
I didn't know nothing else to do; I hugged her tightly.
I fonded her back and hair. I was sad because of her. I said to her ”You are not bad person, my dear Crista.”. I noticed, her eyes started shed a tears, and she started tremble. I hugged her more tightly and I whispered softly
”Vater Unser
der Du bist im Himmel,
Geheiligt werde Dein Name,
Dein Reich komme,
Dein Wille geschehe,
Wie im Himmel als auch auf Erden...”

Suddenly she shouted to me ”What HELL you said!” because she didn't understand German language. She was scared like a rabbit who met wolf. I let her go and we talked little bit more, about only ten minutes, but in the very end, she literally runned away from my apartment and taked my blanked with her.
After that, I didn't saw her again. Sometimes in now days I think how are she. If she is still alive, I hope she have cutted off Devil's leash.

If you want give comments and share your thoughs about this situation, I'm happy to hear them and I will answer to them.

GOD bless you all.
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: I agree with you.   Woman who was in Devil's Leash EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:56 pm

I agree with you, Ramona. I have also met people who have no inclination to leave the worldly lusts they have grown so accustomed to. People sometimes reduce their own chances of being saved simply by immersing themselves in Satan's clutches so far that they know nothing of spirituality and so that anything holy becomes so foreign to them that all they know how to do is run away from it. It is sad that this woman whom you tried to help couldn't allow you to give that help. The fact that you tried in the midst of her threats and violence speaks well of your own honor and bravery as to the Word. God Bless you for trying to help her. You definitely awakened the seed within her. I will pray that she allows it to grow. Linda
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Woman who was in Devil's Leash   Woman who was in Devil's Leash EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:35 am

I agree, Linda. I want hear about your experiences, if you want share. I will gladly read them.
Until today I hoped Crista's seed have growed.

Now I have sad news about Crista.
My friends friend called me three hours ago today and he said
”Ramona. Listen carefully! Crista, she did suicide last night! By open her wrists and before that taked drugs and alcohol. Week ago, she talked to me about your acts.”

I said to him softly:
”God bless her. She is now in peace. Tuukka. She wan't bad person, she was in lost. She was lost lamb.”

Tuukka said:
”How you could say that! I can't believe you said to her Lords prayer in german! Your fault was that Crista is dead! I let you to know this: You have now many enemies and with us is also Satan! Let's see how you God can save you! You are not safe from US!”

I said to him:
”Tuukka. You loved her, but that doesn't mean I am guilty to her suicide.”

Tuukka yelled angry:
”Shut up! You will pay this! Life for life! Crista's life will be payed for your life!” and then he cut off phone call.

Tuukka maybe defuse his anger and sadness towards me. I undestand that well, but I came sad for that phone call.
I cried for Crista, I taked deep breath, then I prayed for Crista that she can rest in peace and Satan's chains will be cutted off around her neck and she get peace in Heaven with Yahweh.
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Such a tradgedy   Woman who was in Devil's Leash EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:04 am

Oh, Ramona, We are so saddened by your loss, Pastor Rob and I. I know you loved Crista and were worried about her. You were right to tell your friends that her death was a release. Her death is most certainly not your fault. She was in Satan's vile clutches.

I am concerned for you, though. Your friends don't seem to mind that Crista was a part of Satan's sect, or that they are either. We will pray for Crista, your friends and you.

Yahweh performs His Will in His time. You may have faith that whatever happens is His Will. Your faith is so strong. I am with you in spirit and, of course, here on this forum. Please let me know all is well with you and what happens over the next few days as my thoughts will be with you.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Woman who was in Devil's Leash   Woman who was in Devil's Leash EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 am

Thank you Linda and Pastor Rob.
Yes. I slept no even an hour last night. *sigh* Finally, I went like in trance... I saw flashbacks.
I saw Crista in past, in those places where I was and she always were looked me with her green eyes. Always she looked me, like she wanted to be safed earlier..

I saw that night when she came to me. Now I know she wanted to me safe her, but Satan get mad about that and used Crista's acts like weapon towards me. Crista tried to kill me..
When Crista runned away, I know Satan wanted little bit keep at arm's length from me.

Then I saw Crista in that night when she killed herself with knife.. That was awful to watch, I had terrible pains to watch that. My breath almost stopped, I was shocked to see that.
My tears flowed on my cheeks.

Then I saw only darkness. I was laying on my bed where I get to sleep. Crista showed herself to me. She was happy and she had pure white dress, she smiled to me, she touched my cheeks to sweeped my tears with words:
“You haven't need to cry for me anymore, because I am now in peace. I love you as sister, and thank you for you and your Sisters and Brothers. You all helped to me free from Satan's chains.”
Then she get into light which came through window. She get into Yahweh's loving arms.

After that I watched clock. It was 4:10 am. I had many phone calls from Tuukka from that night. I get up on the bed and get kaffee.

I know you are with me in spirit, dear Linda!
I was started to think, Yahweh wanted to show me, how in pains were Crista for Satan's chains, That I understand better and learned about sawing those flasbacks und I get message that Crista is with Yahweh in Heaven in safe.

I haven't today get any phone calls from Tuukka. That is gutt.
I haven't sleep from yesterday, I will sleep and rest well tonight.

Thank you for reading my Sisters und Brothers.
GOD Bless you all!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Woman who was in Devil's Leash   Woman who was in Devil's Leash EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Sweet Sister;

I hear your pain, and worry for your safety. I know from my personal experience that leaving Devil's leash was difficult. My boyfriend was evil, and I had the experiences to prove it. Every time I tried to leave he would find me, and call me back. I went back. But then in 1994, my grandfather sent me a bible, and said read it and keep reading it, and the "Lord" will guide you and keep you. I was so scared I said "how will I recognize the Lord's voice" he said "you will know". You know I did Ramona, I recognized the "Lord's" voice and kept reading the word, and listening and obeying. It did not end well. I prayed that the Lord would soften his heart, bring him into the kingdom, but he did not. He died. Murdered. Suicide. You know. I did love him very much at one time, I never loved someone so much in my life, and then I began to resent and hate, and hate and hate, but then the worst part came, I truly did not care one way or the other about him. Come what may. Was I afraid? Sometimes. We had a huge biker war in 1994, the Hells Angels vs. Dirty Dozen, but Yahweh kept me safe. I was at a women's mission, living there, protected, learning to study the word, pray and be part of a community of believers. I heard the gun shots ring out through the night, all through the night for months and months, people shot right at the gas pumps in the middle of the day. I stayed inside mostly. I kept praying and got smaller and smaller, and trusted the "Lord". Oh sweet sister, I was so weak and tired but the word strengthened me, and sustained me. And the Lord brought people into my life, to help me. Just like he is with you now. Coming off the razor's edge onto the smoother road, is sometimes very dramatic and emotional and confusing. But sweet sister please keep praying,keep reading the word, and yes stay in touch with Linda, Pastor Rob, all of us. You are worthy of new life, and your lineage is beautiful and precious. I have shared with you in private emails just a taste of my life. You are so young and have so much life ahead of you, the kingdom here on earth needs you, you have a place and purpose in the kingdom. I don't share my past much any more, because when I have, satan has used it to try and torment me, make me look evil, and I know I am not. But I share it with you, and satan will not cause me to be afraid to reach out to my sister, with it, because I know who I am today and satan cannot hurt me with lies, no matter what happens.
Like I said pastor Rob walked with me through some craziness here not to long ago, and I was truly at the end of my rope, getting ready to make a big big deal out of something, that probably would have come back to me and bite me again twice as hard. You only have to let a snake bite you once. So I got out of the way and let Yahweh lead. Back in 1994, I walked away with the clothes on my back and my pocketbook. My ex stole my wallet so I did not even have id. I came to Yahweh with the clothes on my back, 2 warrants out for my arrest, heart broken and confused. I walked away from all the antiques I had inherited, all the jewelery, all my clothes, everything. But the Lord promised if I drew near to him and leave, he would replace my joy ten fold. I was not scared to leave, I truly did not care any more, I was so tired of fighting, of trying to be someone I was not, getting beat every day by someone who says they love me, lied to, cheated on, and that was just the beginning, I don't want to ever talk about anything else I have seen or dragged into. The Lord keeps his promise and my joy has been replaced 10 fold. You young lady, can walk away from the past too. Draw close to Yahweh and listen for his voice, I promise you, you will recognize it, if you really want it. There were times when my strength was gone, and I prayed and prayed for the Lord just to keep me, and if I did not survive the biker war, that was ok, because I knew I would go to heaven and be with my dad, and grandma who were already dead. But here I am and here you are too, sitting in the kingdom of heaven here on earth.
Blessings, Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Woman who was in Devil's Leash   Woman who was in Devil's Leash EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:27 am

Thank you Jennifer for your sweet and wise words.

Deeply thank you for your writed personal experience, you had really really hard times, but now all is much better! Satan can't never touch you, his lies will be negligible towards you, Dear Sister Jennifer.

Dear Jennifer, we are here and we walk with you, by Yeshuah's guidings and in Yahweh's love.
I am happy to have Sister like you Jennifer here right now in this moment, here in Kingdom of Heaven here on Earth! cheers
May your Father and Grandmother rest in peace in Yahweh's loving arms in Heaven.

Yes, I will walk away from my past. I have done that these days. That's why; I haven't been here active few days backwards, Yeshuah have healed me and I have rested these days.

GOD Bless you and keep you in safe!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Woman who was in Devil's Leash   Woman who was in Devil's Leash EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:00 am

Ah Ramona so good to hear from you. Happy Holidays sister and may you be blessed and be a blessing.

Just came back from Church which was a real blessing today. I have been reading my bible more and more, and yes taking a step back. And just letting what will pass pass, and what remains will remain. I am grateful for you and your words and prayers.

I pray you are well, and are enjoying Yahweh's presence.

Blessings sweet sister, Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman who was in Devil's Leash   Woman who was in Devil's Leash Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman who was in Devil's Leash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Way Ministry :: Living in the World :: Life through the Spirit-
Jump to: