Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Mothers and Fathers

Go down 
+3
David
lindakim2010
Ramona
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramona

Ramona

For Mothers and Fathers Empty
PostSubject: For Mothers and Fathers   For Mothers and Fathers EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 am

>> Children, be dutiful for your parents in Yahweh, because that is right.<< Kol. 3:20

>> Honour your father and mother. This is first law, concerning attend assurance - ”you make good and live long life on Earth.”

And you father, don't work up your child into anger, raise them in Yahweh's regiment and admonition.<<
Paul's letter to Efes. 6:1 – 4

Fathers and Mothers; Parents, think how much benefits you have for towards your children's redemption.

Your children are under your power and under your sensitive care, as long they are still young.
Enjoy your children love and trust, more than anyone else.

Mothers, you are always care of your children, and that way you be acquainted with their anger and against anger to improvement agents to use.

Parents you do so much by physical body for your dear children, you have suffered when you have birth them.
Keep them with you, love your children gently.
Teach them, guide them, watch over them and don't stop until you have guided your children to the Yeshuah.
Civilize their mind, give to them healthy truths, give their will aptitude for good, work up their love, sharpen their conscience, bottle up their tongue, teach to them what is for love and is commendable.

Watch over them whole their life. Give your children's hand Holy Bible and other good books.

Accompany your children's young hearts in whole way for that, they served Yahweh and demonstrate to them how blessed is human in Yahweh's service.
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Mothers and fathers   For Mothers and Fathers EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Ramona,
this is just a beautiful sentiment. Thank you.

I agree wholeheartedly. Deuteronomy 4:9 says to teach the Law to your children. I think that is one duty of parents. If a child is raised with Yahweh in his heart, he will not stray into the worldly events. And if he does, he will always come back.

I agree that you should always pay attention to your children. When you see who they are going to be as people, you can shape them to be the best that they can be in whatever they decide.

My children are truly a blessing to me, and I thank Yahweh every day for them.

Thank you, too, my Sister in Yahweh, Ramona, I love what you have said.

Linda
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: My future   For Mothers and Fathers EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:21 pm

That was very nice thank you Ramona I'm going to have to remember that when I have children in my future
Back to top Go down
Faithful94

Faithful94

PostSubject: Re: For Mothers and Fathers   For Mothers and Fathers EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Wow that's very nice Ramona, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

PostSubject: Re: For Mothers and Fathers   For Mothers and Fathers EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Das ist gutt, Schwester. I live by this with my children. I appreciate you posting this and I do wish more people would live by this, how much better a world this would be.
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Alena
Alena

PostSubject: Re: For Mothers and Fathers   For Mothers and Fathers EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:47 am

That you for this warm statment Romona. Very Happy
Has brought a smile upon us today.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: For Mothers and Fathers   For Mothers and Fathers EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:58 am

This is exactly how I feel, and I thank you really, you've given me something to think about for the future if I were ever to have kids.

Thank you, I shall keep this in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Mothers and Fathers   For Mothers and Fathers Empty

Back to top Go down

For Mothers and Fathers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Way Ministry :: For Families and Children :: families and children-
Jump to: