Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christian Duty: help and advise each other

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramona

Ramona

Christian Duty: help and advise each other Empty
PostSubject: Christian Duty: help and advise each other   Christian Duty: help and advise each other EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:44 am

Every Christian duty is teach and guide and also he/she must oversee towards brothers and sisters souls.

But you are >>elect family, kingly clergy, holy tribe, assets nation, acclaim its high deeds>>, every is in darkness, called you in miraculous whiteness.
1 Peter 2:9

When extremity comes, give out all rank order!
If your own father, own husband or priest needs your advices, remember your duty is give advance.

If parents are in great extremity, must their children to help them.
If husband is sick, must his beloved wife keep house and her husband's deputized to be.
If doctor gets sick must other doctor to nurse him.

Must cheapest servant to his master guide and help, children to their parents, wifes to husbands and congregation to priest.
Back to top Go down
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

PostSubject: Re: Christian Duty: help and advise each other   Christian Duty: help and advise each other EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:34 pm

If people in the world would follow this arrangement, what a nice world it would be. We should not place our elderly or crippled in care homes away from us, we should give them family, like they did in our youth. Its a wonder why the world is turning so bad, selfishness in all things, the primary problem.
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Christian Duty   Christian Duty: help and advise each other EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:11 am

I agree in keeping family in the home, as they did for us in our youth. Yahweh will bring in the help to us, friends, neighbors, brothers and sisters in Yahweh, if we are demonstrating our faith. Sometimes the road gets bumpy.

Family is what brought me to Asheville. My very alcholic 80 year old grandma needed to be kept in her home, and the burden was great on my mom and sister. So I moved here to be there for her. It was very difficult, since she did continue to drink heavily, and was well the same as she always had been. But the gift or blessing, was that Yahweh gave the strength and wisdom to help her, be there for her etc. I am grateful for that experience.

Last February my mother had open heart surgery, valve replaced and 3 by-passed arteries, very grateful to be here to help her. Between my sister and I she was rarely alone in the hospital, or in the recovering stages at home. Yes trying at times, and difficult to see her so vulnerable, but again Yahweh blessed us all with strength.

I cannot imagine someone I caring about alone in a home, sick, in the hospital, alone.

Blessings, Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Duty: help and advise each other   Christian Duty: help and advise each other Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Duty: help and advise each other
Page 1 of 1