Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Satan's attack on one of us

Go down 
+3
Faithful94
Alena
lindakim2010
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

Satan's attack on one of us Empty
PostSubject: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:16 am

Please pray for Ramona. Satan has attacked her and she is growing weary of the battle. Pray for her to be strengthened and renewed in case the battle is not over. Pray that Yahweh helps her and protects her and prepares her for anything that lies ahead.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Alena
Alena

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:14 pm

I have prayers for you Ramona. Very Happy
May Yahweh bless you through life and every step of it you take, and may he guide you through the most difficult of tasks and the long journey you face.
Back to top Go down
Faithful94

Faithful94

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:08 pm

I will pray and pray for you Ramona that Yahweh helps you through this, we will always be here for you.
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:29 pm

I deeply thank you from in my heart and soul, you my sister's in Yahweh Linda, Roberta and Alena.
Satan not attack only once, he will attack again many times. I feel that in my soul.

I know I will survive from this with all your help and Yahweh's.

GOD Bless you and keep you in safe!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: The Prayer Corner: Pray for each other: Satan's attack on one of us.   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Ramona, I pray the Yahweh keeps your encircled in his love and protection, from the worldly temptations, even in thought. That your mind be filled with the strength of HIS word. Please know precious sister how wanted and loved you are here. I pray that HIS peace the surpasses all understanding find you and keep you. Amen
Back to top Go down
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Ramona, I know Satan is interested in your life, as with all of us when you come to the light of truth with a deep searching intrest, he will do anything in his power to destroy our faith. He wants people to place blame on Yahweh. I pray that you and your friends are covered by his protection, and they come to the knowledge of the way and grow in the truth. Unfortunatley there are many who chose the other path and we must try our best to lead them if they will listen. I pray all here and their families are protected and are being guided by the Holy Spirit to travel the right path. I also thank our Father for the blessing of us becoming friends with a common goal, bringing us together to fellowship. I ask that he gives you the strength to continue to survive the battles that will be coming for you and us all. I would also ask your soul will get the needed rest for the pains you are feeling now, I pray this through the Son, Yeshuah. Amen
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:01 am

Thank you Pastor Rob. I have feeling I have much more strength than yesterday. I had pains but I haven't them anymore. I didn't slept well last night but, about that was important meaning.

Jennifer, Thank you my Dear Sister. Yahweh will keep me in His love.

If I must face Satan, then I will face him.
My Brothers and Sisters you gave me lots of strength for you prayers.

Even I have difficult times, nevertheless, I pray for each one of you in personal, that Yahweh keep you safe and guide you in your life, gave to you right decisions.
I have sometimes cried for praying for all of you, because I love you all and I deeply respect you, my Sisters and Brothers!

GOD Bless you all and Keep you in safe!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:38 pm

I shall remember to always keep you in my prayers, Ramona.

May God Bless you and lead you through your most difficult of times, and may you rest peacefully knowing He is watching over you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:25 am

I deeply thank you, Dear Ricky!

GOD Bless you and keep you in safe!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Pray for each other   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:02 am

Ramona, I pray the Lord is lifting your grief and any fear, or draining of the new life Yahweh is imparting to you.

Please keep Ron in prayer. He is the neighbor of the lady I am petsitting for. He was just diagnosed with throat and lung cancer on thursday and went to the doctor this morning. I pray that Yahweh intercedes in Ron's life with the opportunity to seek Yahweh and delivers him with as much healing as is possible in his earthly body. I am going to call him at 3pm est. to push my little Honda down to the mail boxes so I can get off this mountain. The snow is 12" but the sun is out about 41 degrees. He will push me to the mail boxes, and then when I come back I can walk up the hill from them.

I dug my car out yesterday 2 hours, broke my pinky toe, so please pray for healing in my right foot, toe area, and for save driving as well.

Very Happy Jen
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: I Pray for you   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 am

Jen, I will pray for your health, physical as well as emotional.
I pray that your foot heals well and that Yahweh gives you the strength to perform all the tasks you have set before yourself. I pray that He guides you in comforting your friend Ron and that He gives Ron strength to go through whatever decision he makes in the following few days. I pray for his health and well being. I pray that Yahweh watches over you and that you complete all you set out to do.

May Yahweh Bless you, Jen.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Pray for each other   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 am

Thank you Linda. I would also like to ask for a special prayer covering for those in prison, that their lives may turn to Yahweh in wonderful ways, and may be used to benefit the kingdom here on earth.

I would also like to pray for Pastor Rob and his wife Linda. I pray that Yahweh blesses you and your family, with met needs, good health, and increase to meet needs and be blessings to others. I pray that the mighty hedge of protection already in place continues, and that you both carry with you, the full knowledge of what wonderful blessings you are. I pray especially for pastor Rob, that he receives good pay and compensation for his work, a laborer is truly worthy of wage and hire. I pray that the jobs Pastor Rob gets are a blessing to him, and his family, and that the Lord gives him opportunity to fulfill his commission here on earth to preach the word, help others, and continue to be the good Sheperd. I pray they both are encouraged, and keep their eyes on things of above, on the mark, and not waiver under the worldly drama that can often hit hard.
Wink Jen
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: thank you   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 am

Yahweh has blessed us in ways that I could not even try to understand. We have blessings in abundance. I will share as many as I can with all of you. You are all blessings to us, as Pastor Rob could not do Yahweh's Work without all of you. Pastor Rob did want to express thanks to all of you for the donations and to let you know that they will have already been helpful to others less fortunate.

Thank you, so much. Linda
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Pray for each other   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:05 am

Please continue to keep Ron in prayer. I was trying to get my Honda off black ice this morning and I started praying. Ron came with his two sons, who had to tow me to smoother ground. Or at least out of the way. It was another opportunity to speak with him. His two sons sat in the pick up part, and I was able to have a third quiet conversation with Ron. This is Ron's second bout with cancer, the first time they removed one of his lungs, now it is the same kind of cancer he said put it is in his throat. I quietly asked him if he decided what to do. He starts treatment tomorrow, so please keep Ron in prayer as he undergoes this treatment. His two sons with him today looked sad or perhaps just really tired. I told Ron there are so many things to help with side effects from the chemo, and he just laughed and we started to talk about my car. He is a mechanic by trade. I cannot tell you the number of mechanicz the Lord has brought into my life to help me and guide me. I must be part mechanic by trade. HA HA HA. He wanted to talk a lot about my car, so I let him stear the direction. So now we have a comfort level, Ron said if I need anything to call him, gave me his number. So perhaps the Lord will lead me to another conversation with Ron about Yahweh. Or at least my journey. I do not consider myself a preacher or teacher, but an encourager, the gift of hospitality, and bringing those in to the kingdom. Please continue to pray for Ron in this situation and his family however you feel lead.

Blessings, Jennifer
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Great job!   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm

Jennifer, you are doing a great job with Ron and I am glad that he has you there. He may need to depend on you a lot in the upcoming days. I pray that he is healed through Yahweh and that he finds the comfort that he needs. I know that Yahweh has sent you to be with him.

You are blessed to get this chance to work in His Name.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Pray for each other   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Thank you Linda for the encouragement and prayers going up.

Please pray for Kevin in Arizona, and "Magic"in Arizona. That their homes maybe clean and ready for the invitation of the Holy Spirit, that will woo them to Yahweh, because of his grace and mercy. I pray that the spaces and places in their lives be filled with prayer, His presence, and opportunity to help others and learn to live new lives.
Amen
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:25 pm

I have a prayer for Kevin and "Magic". I pray that they be shown Yahweh's magnificence and understand how He can fill their lives with joy and completion. I ask Yahweh to come into their lives in a way that is undeniable and that He comfort and protect them.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Pray for each other   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:51 pm

Please keep my younger sister Jessica and her 4 yr old son Carter in prayer. Jessica now goes by, "Avery". Sista is a single mom, working from home, lots of unresolvedness in her, and does no know nor want to know the word. Her body suffers horribly with arthri geek tis, and she has much stress and suffering in her spirit. Please keep her and Carter in prayer, as well as a covering over our relationship. Lots of craziness between us which has lead to mistrust in great degrees.

My brother Andy out west for freedom from alcohol and cancer, for his 8 yr old daughter Sarah, and healing in his life.

Mother Kate here in Asheville, who follows a melting pot of different stuff principles and practises. For healing and joy in her life.

I know Yahweh has them covered in his prayer, and we are to treat our family with love and respect. It has been an interesting journey that despite the pain I am grateful I have continued to play a part in their lives to the best of my ability.

Season's Greetings from our house to yours. Jennifer 09
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: a prayer for family   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Jen, my sister is also a non-believer and wants nothing to do with "bible thumpers" like me.
I pray for your sister's healing and for stability for her and her son for her son's sake. Carter may get his only education from his Aunt Jen, so I am sure that Yahweh will keep the window of your relationship open. I pray that this is so.

I pray for your brother Andy and for his daughter, Sarah. May Yahweh watch over them. And for your mother. For Yahweh's blessings to them.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Prayer Corner   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:10 am

Please keep Ann in Asheville in prayer. She is having a tumor/cancerous in her breast removed this month. She has a lot of support around her and doing what she can to take good care of it all. As we all know there is great power in prayer.

Please also keep my cat Middy in prayer. Her left side of her body is off. I don't know if she had a little stroke, brain tumor etc. She is eating and using her litter box. She is my Arizona girl. I got her back in Phoenix in 1997 she will be 13 this year. It does not appear like she is in pain.

Blessings, Jennifer
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:54 am

You and Ramona and Ricky and Hogan are in my prayers daily, Jen. I have been praying for Ann. I feel anxious for her surgery. Please let us know the time and date, (your time) so we can all take a few minutes to be spiritual support for her.

Poor Middy! Sad We have 5 cats and 4 dogs I don't know what I would do if anything happened to them! I will include her, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Prayer Corner   Satan's attack on one of us EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Please keep Ann in Asheville in prayer, her surgery to remove a cancerous tumor is Tues. Jan. 26.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Prayer Corner   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 pm

I would like to say a special prayer of blessing for Pastor Rob, for today, Monday January 25 is his belly button birthday.

Happy Birthday to you Pastor Rob, may you day be filled with wonderful blessings and joy.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:36 am

Jennifer09 wrote:
I would like to say a special prayer of blessing for Pastor Rob, for today, Monday January 25 is his belly button birthday.

Happy Birthday to you Pastor Rob, may you day be filled with wonderful blessings and joy.

Jennifer

Oh really, now?
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

Yes Ricky, now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's attack on one of us
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Way Ministry :: The Prayer Corner :: Pray for each other-
Jump to: