Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Difficult Times in life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramona

Ramona

Difficult Times in life Empty
PostSubject: Difficult Times in life   Difficult Times in life EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Ich have gone through difficult times in mein life.

Some days we all have difficult situations our life, extremely difficult decisions to make.
In those days can be felt; you are like blind person. You don’t know what to do, you felt that you are like in dead end.

In Bible Isaiah 42:16 Yahweh promises:

“I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.”

That is beautiful promise fur our Father Yahweh to us His children.
Back to top Go down
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

Difficult Times in life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficult Times in life   Difficult Times in life EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:46 pm

That is Yeshua's statement to us as well, when he told us in the Gospels that coming to him is to walk in the light. Living in the light rather than dwell in darkness. This is also a future look into living in the Kingdom, the light, and living in Hell, the darkness.
He also said that for his namesake, we would be hated by the world, so we all need to think about that when bad things do happen to us. Relate that to scripture to learn why things happen and you will find interesting answers.
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com

Difficult Times in life
Page 1 of 1