Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

greeting family

Go down 
+2
lindakim2010
anglo303
6 posters
AuthorMessage
anglo303

greeting family Empty
PostSubject: greeting family   greeting family EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm

I am a single mother of three beautiful children. ive lead a very dark lifestyle in the past - ive been shining my light for 5yrs now and getting brighter as time passes. there had been no teaching of yahweh in the household i grew up in(which i am living now) yet i will continue on my quest for eternal life.
i enjoy my children - logan,7 jayda,4 jasmin,3 , sewing by hand , any sports , knowledge inquired in groups , outdoors and survival. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

greeting family Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! :)   greeting family EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Welcome anglo303,
I am glad that you are here on the forum. We are a fairly informal group. I am Linda. I am Pastor Rob's wife. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anything. There are no incorrect questions. If you don't know, we will help you find out.
I have three kids also, Alena, 19, Roberta, 15, and David, 14. They all have user id's here and will be glad to talk to you about what kids think or do.
I am happy to have you on my friends list if you wish.
I hope you make yourself at home.
I look forward to hearing from you.

A sister in Yahweh, Linda
Back to top Go down
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

greeting family Empty
PostSubject: Re: greeting family   greeting family EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Welcome to the forum anglo303, I am happy you decided to join us. Please feel free to ask anything you wish and please, post your thoughts about Yahweh and HIS Scripture, Life or anything else concerning existence. I hope all that gather here can help one another with good direction. Yahweh Bless, Pastor Rob
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Faithful94

Faithful94

greeting family Empty
PostSubject: Re: greeting family   greeting family EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Hi anglo303 welcome, I'm Roberta.
It's so nice to meat you on here, I hope you fine everything your looking for Smile
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

greeting family Empty
PostSubject: Re: greeting family   greeting family EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi there, I too wanted to welcome you to the forum, and also hope you find all you are looking for. I met Pastor Rob, through another and have been in contact with him for almost a year. He has been helpful, insightful and I am so grateful for his presence in my life. Like you I grew up in a home to atheist parents. I too enjoy learning in groups, and actually prefer it. Welcome and glad you are here.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

greeting family Empty
PostSubject: Re: greeting family   greeting family EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 am

Hello and welcome anglo303,

My name is Ramona, really nice to meet you.
I must say your children names are absolutely beautiful. In Finland is not names like you children have.

I am happy to have you here with us, anglo303.

Yahweh Bless you and your children and keep you all safe in His arms.

Sister Ramona
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

greeting family Empty
PostSubject: Re: greeting family   greeting family Empty

Back to top Go down

greeting family
Page 1 of 1