Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Of Yahweh's Truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

Of Yahweh's Truth Empty
PostSubject: Of Yahweh's Truth   Of Yahweh's Truth EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:14 am

We should most definitely be good stewards of Yahweh's word. There are many Churches, People and propaganda that would teach very wrong, yet very subtle deceit.
As you know the scripture tells you to "study to show thyself approved" which means to study and understand the word so when you open your mouth you will speak the truth, not slight or gross conjecture.
I have others who will use scripture to tell us that it is ok to discard the food Law, and when you read the context and true meaning of the entire verses, or chapters, you learn the truth. There is no where in scripture where those laws were discarded.
No disciples were homosexuals or drunkards, thieves, etc. Yet I hear this lie or misunderstood scripture as well. Such teachings are the work of the enemy, and should not be tolerated, especially if you are a good steward of Yahweh's word. If you are not, well that is between you and Yahweh. I would suggest people study and understand before they allow lies and filth to spew from their mouths. As Yeshuah said in Matthew 15:11, What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.' "
This was not a statement making it OK to eat PORK or any other unclean food, it was about speaking lies, filth, due to the fact it is that which comes out of the mouth that comes from the heart. The Food reason behind this discussion was due to the apostles not ceremonially washing their hands before they ate. They just picked up food and ate it.
Read the entire chapter and all should be clear concerning that matter. Are you a good Steward???
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Faithful94

Faithful94

Of Yahweh's Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Yahweh's Truth   Of Yahweh's Truth EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:08 pm

That's really good I completely agree with that statement, but how can we learn if people preach lies like that?
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

Of Yahweh's Truth Empty
PostSubject: Excellent question!   Of Yahweh's Truth EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 am

This is really an excellent question and was one of the first I asked myself in my quest for the "truth" of Yahweh.
How do you know if what you hear is the truth or a deception?

1. Can the statement be backed unequivocally by scripture?

If it can't be found in the bible, it is merely opinion and is the recognized outcome of environment and culture. If Yahweh says it, only then it is considered truth.

2. What is the purpose of the statement?

This question may seem inconsequential, but I believe it to be important. All statements, even statements of biblical truth, are said with a motive in mind. If you are hearing it in the vein of helpfulness for a query you have posed, then that is one thing, but I hear more and more arguments break out merely because someone wants to be superior. So many people have to be "right" that it ceases to be an instructional discourse, and slides rapidly into a childish "I know more than you do" spat.
If you are receiving an instructional or inspirational message which helps you learn or become a little more emotionally balanced, then it is to be considered, otherwise, it shouldn't.

3. Is it all that important?

I don’t mean that truth isn’t important; truth is all that is important. What I am referring to is the message being conveyed; is it really important enough to worry about? Is it a life changing thought? Then this needs to be clarified and the truth sought out earnestly. Is it merely a small detail that has no major impact on your way of life? Then, maybe, this is an instance where it isn’t necessary to debate, but to tuck away in the back of your mind as something to discuss with others. This is where fellowship comes in to play. Fellowshipping with others is necessary to bounce ideas and thoughts to and fro and to come up with a logical and sensible meaning.

When you pick up your Bible to learn about God, then you are practicing truth. Like anything else, the more you practice at it, the better you are. Soon, the truth will shine out brightly and the deceptions will be obvious and flat.

Pray incessantly, study diligently, and love each other. Then you will know the truth when you hear it.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of Yahweh's Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Yahweh's Truth   Of Yahweh's Truth Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Yahweh's Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Way Ministry :: Give Unto Caesar :: Good Stewards-
Jump to: