Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you checked out the website?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

Have you checked out the website? Empty
PostSubject: Have you checked out the website?   Have you checked out the website? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Has everyone checked out the website? I look forward to your comments and insights on the scripture and the bible study. Please share even the littlest note, we will all benefit from it.

www.faithfulwayministry.com

Linda

Last edited by lindakim2010 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Have you checked out the website?   Have you checked out the website? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:21 am

I've been reading over the study a second time, if that means anything; I love the site! ^_^

And that reminds me, thank you yet again, for the document, God Bless you, and thank you for taking the time to send that so I can read it. ^_^

Still studying it carefully, though, and I hope to read more soon; could be on the site, or perhaps another way?

Either way, thank you again, and keep up on the site... I hope everyone checks it out!
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Website   Have you checked out the website? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi! I am really glad you like the site! Yes, the document I sent you is actually the FAQ's on the site. You can just access it there, although, the buttons may be a little screwy, so just play around with them to make sure you don't miss a page or something. Just read it closely to make sure it makes sense. We will be updating the site shortly after the 1st and it will have Bible Study 2. We hope the glitches are gone and everything works fine then.

Oh ya, I wanted to let everyone know that we will be including a couple more pages called "Parables of Yeshua" when we update the site.

Keep studying, Ricky. I am proud of you.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Have you checked out the website?   Have you checked out the website? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Well, I most certainly will, and that makes me happy to hear.

And I'll be sure to keep checking the site out; once again, great work on it.
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Have you checked out the website?   Have you checked out the website? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:23 pm

I really agree with Ricky.

I love this site. Is great this is working!
You have done awesome work!
And I believe you have in mind more pages which you are going to add.

'Parables of Yeshua' sounds really interesting and I keep waiting in big interest, forum's updates. Smile

Keep going wonderful work and GOD Bless you!

GOD bless you and keep you in safe!

- Ramona -
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Bible Study 2 is up   Have you checked out the website? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 am

Bible Study 2 is up and on the website along with the first of the interpretations of the Parables of Yeshua. I hope you all check it out!

www.faithfulwayministry.com
Back to top Go down
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Have you checked out the website?   Have you checked out the website? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:52 am

I think I will check it out; I'm really looking forward to it all being up.
Back to top Go down
Faithful94

Faithful94

PostSubject: Re: Have you checked out the website?   Have you checked out the website? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 pm

I love it mom, it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Have you checked out the website?   Have you checked out the website? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Excellent work with the site Linda. I love all the diversity of information, so amazing and interesting. SO much to feed on and learn. The pictures are peaceful and evoke a sense of well being. Thanks for all of your hard work.

I have had a few friends and others check out the site, and say it is good as well. I try to encourage them to come on to the forum. Hmm maybe in the future.

Thanks for all of your hard work and caring so much and so well for all of us.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Re: Have you checked out the website?   Have you checked out the website? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 am

You are so kind, Jen. We appreciate your words. Sharing the Word with others is such a fulfilling experience, I am so blessed to be able to work on it with Pastor Rob. We are excited about the website. I am glad you enjoy it.

Linda
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Bible Study 4   Have you checked out the website? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Bible study 4 is going to be up on Monday the 1st. Have you been making the time for your studies? Just because there aren't any quizzes, doesn't mean you can goof off! Very Happy

Remember, It is God's time. Make sure you give it the appropriate attention. Wink

Linda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you checked out the website?   Have you checked out the website? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you checked out the website?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Way Ministry :: Questions? :: About the Bible-
Jump to: