Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Satan's attack on one of us

Go down 
+3
Faithful94
Alena
lindakim2010
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ricky

Satan's attack on one of us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Well, then... Happy Birthday! =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Thank you all, It was a Happy day.
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Prayer for Ann   Satan's attack on one of us - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:40 pm

I am praying today for Jennifer's friend in Ashville, Ann. She is undergoing surgery and is needing our support. Please join me in keeping a special prayer for her successful surgery and healing.

I am asking Yahweh to bless her body and make it strong for your sake, Jennifer.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Aww. =\

I'll be sure to remember to keep her in my thoughts; hope everything goes good.
Back to top Go down
Ramona

Ramona

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 am

I keep Jennifer's friend Ann in my thoughts and I pray special prayer for her successful surgery and healing.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer09

PostSubject: Prayer Corner   Satan's attack on one of us - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Ann's surgery went well. Her daughter is in town all this week helping her recover from surgery. They are testing her nymph noids, and should have results back Friday to see what measures will be required next. Please continue to keep her in prayer.

Please keep Jennifer in prayer. My last court date will be February 2nd on this ridiculous charge which lead to my being fired from my job. Sorry guys can't go into details, or I will be liable for my words, again. Laughing Almost over thought.

My stomach has been sick all week. Isn't it odd how present things can trigger past hurts and the Lord promises to heal all of them. Jesus Christ died on the cross for MY sins (all of ours too)not just some of them or one of them, but all of them. I know I am forgiven, and blessed. It just makes me sick (literally)to have others trash your life and drag up the past to use as a weapon. But when I pray for a mighty hedge of protection around me, I also ask that no weapon(verbal, physical etc) formed against me shall prosper in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. So people can say and do what they want, but I know who I belong to and there is comfort in that for me, despite my sick stomach.

Blessings and Love, Jennifer
Back to top Go down
lindakim2010

lindakim2010

PostSubject: Thank you, Father   Satan's attack on one of us - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Thank you, Father, for seeing Ann through her surgery. I ask that You keep her safe and comforted for the next days as she heals and make her strong. I would also ask You, Father, to hold our dear Jennifer close in your loving arms. She needs to know that You are with her.

We love you Jen and we are keeping you in our daily prayers.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's attack on one of us   Satan's attack on one of us - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's attack on one of us
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Way Ministry :: The Prayer Corner :: Pray for each other-
Jump to: