Faithful Way Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to talk about or ask questions about the spiritual events that affect your life and your health.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi, I am Pastor Rob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastor Rob
Master Administrator
Pastor Rob

Hi, I am Pastor Rob Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I am Pastor Rob   Hi, I am Pastor Rob EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Welcome to our new forum. My wife, Linda, and I have been disciples of the Word for over 20 years and over that time, we have learned so much we want to share. We both believe that it is the duty of all students of Yeshua, Our Messiah, to share and fellowship often. We believe that this can be accomplished easily over the internet. We are very excited to finally get this forum going. We hope to see all of you often. We will both try to be on whenever we can and we hope you will, too.
We welcome all comments, criticisms or general statements in order to improve ourselves. Thank you for being here.
You can visit our website at www.faithfulwayministry.com anytime.
Back to top Go down
https://faithfulwayministry.forumotion.com
Jennifer09

Hi, I am Pastor Rob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am Pastor Rob   Hi, I am Pastor Rob EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:20 am

Good Morning this is Jennifer in North Carolina. Wonderful to see the site up, an to be part of.
I have been in North Carolina 5 years, and accepted Christ in 1994. Despite back sliding, I believe my feet are on new ground and moving forward.
No snow yet this year but the days are definitely becoming cooler.

My personal email elliottlovespets@hotmail.com

Blessings, Jennifer
Back to top Go down

Hi, I am Pastor Rob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Way Ministry :: Welcome to Faithful Way Ministry :: Introduce yourself here first.-
Jump to: